Safety Surface | Landscape Mulching | Topdressing/Lawn Renovation | Erosion Control
Terraseeding | Mud Control | Bedding | Rock/Aggregate
Topdressing is a proven practice often completed in conjunction with aeration and seeding in turf maintenance programs and renovation procedures. Topdressing adds organic soil amendments, which improves the physical, chemical, and biological characteristics of soil. This enhances turf quality and vigor and improves its resistance to stress.
Today, high quality compost combined with the advanced Express Blower™ application system makes both residential and commercial turf maintenance virtually effortless and with far superior results.
Benefits of Aeration & Topdressing
- Increases organic matter content of soil.
- Improves soil percolation rate.
- Increases water holding capacity of soil.
- Reduces soil compaction.
- Improves turf rooting and durability.
- Reduces thatch.
- Supplies plant nutrients.
- Can biologically control certain turf diseases.
Back to Blower Applications