- Use Ground Effects Garden Compost to improve garden soils, soil for new lawns, and raised beds for flowers.
- Not sure how much you need to order for your landscaping project? Use our Product Calculator.
- Mix Ground Effects soil amendments with native soils to create rich, balanced, workable soils.
- Compost encourages earthworms and other beneficial organisms whose activities help plants grow strong and healthy. It provides nutrients and improves the soil.
- Good compost has little or no odor.
You can find more tips on our Garden Tips page.